Game of Thrones, the obsession of many people, self-salvation for many who love to think, not only a period show but a groundbreaking brilliancy which has made the audience around the globe crazy for the show. Fans of Game of Thrones never miss even a single episode of the show. But, it’s not only an entertainment medium but also it gives you some seriously wisdom quotes that can boost a self-confidence in you.
So, Here Are 10 Ultimate Wisdom Quotes From Game OF Thrones That Will Boost Your Self-Confidence:
1. “Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.”
2. “Laughter is poison to fear”
3. “Every fight begins with a fall”
4. “Different roads sometimes lead to the same castle.”
5. “The powerful have always preyed on the powerless. That’s how they became powerful in the first place.”
6. “A Lord must learn that sometimes words can accomplish what swords cannot.”
7. “A lion doesn’t concern itself with the opinion of sheep.”
8. “The heart lies and the head plays tricks with us, but the eyes see true.
Only a man who’s been burned knows what hell is truly like.”
9. “Everything’s better with some wine in the belly.”
10. “It is hard to put a leash on a dog once you have put a crown on it”
11. “I’m not a politician. I’m a queen.”
12. “Any man who must say ‘I am the King’ is no true King.
13. “Trust is earned. Like gold.”
14. “Some doors are best left closed.”
The significant characters like Lady Catelyn Stark, Lord Eddard Stark, Tyrion Lannister, Cersei Lannister, Tywin Lannister, Sandor Glegane of Games Of Thrones have said these precious words which can fill you with self-confidence.