There are certain places in India that have the sense to capture passion and magnificence of an era that once was. Hampi Karnataka is one of that lovely places to exist in today’s world.
Well, the lost kingdom has ancient monuments describing the art and importance of the ages gone by. And, to show the beauty of the city an Instagram page hampi_royal is working. They have marvelous pictures ranging from its buildings to the people occupying modern day Hampi.
Here are the pictures of the magnificent Hampi:
1. Watch Tower at Hampi. The three Watch Towers are located in three corners of the enclosure. Each tower is a two-storied structure built in the Indo-Islamic style of architecture. There are steps that lead to the top of two of the towers.
2. Every corridor opens in beautiful view.
3. Two creation together.
4. When sunrises are more beautiful than sunsets.
5. Watching the sunset at Hampi is a beautiful experience. Watching the sun go down between boulders is a fulfilling sight for any traveler.
6. A coracle ride in Hampi is a must.
7. The Stepwell, Old Hampi is just mesmerizing.
8. The land or the skies, and each kept on complementing and competing the other!
9.There’s a silence surrounding me, I can’t seem to think straight, I’ll sit in the corner, no one can bother me.
10. Never waste any amount of time doing anything important when there is a sunset outside that you should be sitting under.
11. Ruins of hampi.
Well, after seeing the pictures I am taking this place on top of my travel bucket list. What about you?
Images and caption credit hampi_royal.