Here is a list of best buys for Black Friday that we have gathered for you from various sources. Have a good time shopping and getting the best deals.
- A 50-inchHisense 4K smart TV for $250 at Target, while supplies last.
- Toshiba 49-inch LED 4K Ultra HDTV w/ Built-in Chromecast (49L621U) for $199.99 (save $250) – Best Buy
- Phillips 55-inch Class Smart 4K UHDTV for $298 – Walmart– a standard brand at a stunning price
Microsoft’s XBOX consoles
- Dell is selling Microsoft’s Xbox One S 500GB Battlefield 1 bundle with the addition of Gears of War and an extra controller for $250 as part of the company’s hourly sales program. Hurry if you want it as the sale started November 24. A good deal as it is almost half the price
- Xbox One S 500GB Battlefield 1 or Minecraft Bundle at Target for $250 and receive a bonus $40 gift card.
- The Microsoft Store has $50 off any new Xbox One or Xbox One S bundle. Buyers can build their own bundles with games of choice on offer like FIFA 17 and Halo Collection. This deal is available between Nov. 24 and 28.
- Walmart is bundling a white, 500GB Xbox One S with Battlefield 1 for $250
ALSO READ: Sony Xperia XZs with 19MP Motion Eye camera and and Snapdragon 820 SoC launched in India at Rs 49,990; Available from April 11
Sony PlayStation 4
- Sony PlayStation 4 bundled with three games available at BestBuy, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, Last of Us and Ratchet and Clank, for $250. Normally it goes for up to $420.
- BestBuy also has on offer a 55-inch Toshiba 4K Smart LED UHDTV with a PS4 Pro Bundle for $750. It is a steal as this has on offer the latest console from Sony.
- Target has a PlayStation 4 500GB Slim Console and a copy of Uncharted 4 for $250.
- Walmart tops the same offer by giving a $30 gift card with the Uncharted 4 console bundle, also for $250.
- Nikon D3400 two-lens SLR kit (with 18-55mm and 70-300mm lenses, plus 32GB memory card): $499 (usually $650) available at Target and Costco. There are minor differences and additional offers please check
- Nikon D5300 two-lens SLR kit (with 18-55mm and 70-300mm lenses, plus 32GB memory card): $599 (usually $850 to $1,100).
- Canon EOS Rebel T6i two-lens SLR kit (with 18-55mm and 55-250mm lenses, plus 32GB memory card and a camera bag) for $799 (usually $900).
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 two-lens SLR kit (with 18-55mm and 75-300mm lenses, plus 32GB memory card and camera bag) at $449 , nearly a $100 discount.
- The same available at Target, Walmart and Kohl’s.
- Sony a6000 two-lens mirrorless digital camera kit for $699.
- .Canon PowerShot SX720 HS for $279 (usually $345).
- Any iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus – get up to a $250 Best Buy Gift Card with installment billing agreement with Verizon, Sprint, and AT&T
- iPad Pro 9.7″ starting at $449 at Target.
- iPad Air 2 (All Models) for $125 Off – Best Buy.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge + $250 Gift Card + Samsung Gear VR Headset + $50 Oculus Content Pack with activation of the phone – Target & Best Buy
- Microsoft 12.3″ Surface Pro 4 Bundle with Signature Type Cover for $599.99 (save $400) – Best Buy.
All information from consumerreport.org, Forbes and Times.com