Winter is coming; My sun and stars; Jon Snow, You know nothing; The North remembers; are some of the famous sayings from the popular show ‘Game Of Thrones’. The season 7 of GOT aired last year in 2017 and all fans including me are waiting for the next season that is supposed to get a release in the year 2019.
Well, talking about the story of the series I just can’t describe it in words how wonderful it is. The acting by all the characters is just mind blowing and my favorite one from the show is Tyrion Lannister. Yes, the one who drinks and know things. No doubt, he is one of the wisest and most loved characters in Game of Thrones. The words and thoughts spoken by him on the show are worth listening as they give you a new perspective to think about the life.
Read out some of the quotes by him below:
1. “Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.”
2. “Death is so final, whereas life is full of possibilities.”
3. “Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.”
4. “It’s easy to confuse ‘what is’ with ‘what ought to be’, specially when ‘what is’ has worked out in your favour.”
5. “A mind needs books like sword needs a whetstone.”
6. “Every time we deal with an enemy, we create two more.”
7. “In my experience, eloquent men are right every bit as often as imbeciles.”
8. “Why is it that when one man builds a wall, the next man immediately needs to know what’s on the other side?”
9. “It’s hard to put a leash on a dog once you’ve put a crown on its head.”
10. “Listen to me, possession is an abstract concept. When they captured me, they took my purse, but the gold is still mine.”
Featured Image Courtesy