The Nazi party leader and the Chancellor of Germany, Hitler is still counted among one of the cruellest men in the world history. He was responsible to kill a lot of Jewish and holocaust of World War II. His cruel policies, horrible torture techniques, and he himself was a threat and fear to everyone. Still, after 72 years of his death, there is enough hate in the hearts of people for him and it is very much justifiable. However, in this article, we are going to tell you about Hitler’s hidden facts that will show you his another side of personality.
So, Let’s Know About The Facts That Will Show The Other Side Of Cruel Adolf Hitler
1. Hitler who enjoyed every bit of luxuries in his life, Hated Smoking. In his young days, he was indulged in smoking but later developed hate towards it. He also banned the Smoking.
2. The cruel man didn’t know how to Drive. The reason could be he had many drivers, so he never felt the need to drive.
3. The self-obsessed man wanted to be a God. Earlier, he wished to be a priest and served to God but later developed the thinking of being a God.
4. Hitler had the frequent problem of diarrhoea, acidity, and stomach ache. To cure these problems, he tried at least 29 drugs but no one could help him.
5. Hitler loved Animals and never consumed Non-veg. Not only that, he also wanted to promote vegetarianism after the war ended.
6. Hitler being too shy could not able to convey his feelings for a Jewish girl who was in his school and she was Stephanie Isak. He had a very strong crush on her.
7. The man who was responsible for many deaths was a Pervert. He grabbed women near him by their private parts without their consent. He also had an affair with his niece who out of frustration from sexual experiences with Hitler committed suicide.
8. Hitler got badly wounded during the war of Somme and lost one of his testicles to save the life. It is also believed that due to fear of inferiority, he ended up in more angry and cruelty.
9. In 1938, Time’s Magazine chose Hitler Man Of The Year. As he was the very influential man during that time.
10. Hitler was the chancellor of Germany but many are unaware of the fact that he was not German instead he hailed from Austria.
About Hitler, Martin Luther wrote: “Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal.”