We girl and women serve all day without a single thought and at the end of the day forget who we are in reality. But, this won’t be anymore because Indra Nooyi’s quote has taught me a lot, “At the end of the day, don’t forget that you’re a person.”
Indra Nooyi, from Chennai born in 1995 knew what she wanted and today she is an Indian American business executive and the current Chairperson and Chief Executive Officer of PepsiCo. Not only this but Nooyi is named as the second most powerful businesswoman in the world in Fortune’s list of most powerful people in 2017.
Well, her journey is quite interesting and motivating and today I have collected her 10 quotes that can fill positivity in every girl’s life.
Here you can read her quotes:
1. “Every year in consulting is like three years in the corporate world because you have multiple clients, multiple issues – you grow so much.”
2. “The distance between number one and number two is always a constant. If you want to improve the organization, you have to improve yourself and the organization gets pulled up with you. That is a big lesson. I cannot just expect the organization to improve if I don’t improve myself and lift the organization, because that distance is a constant.”
3. “Anything that’s done to address unemployment in terms of massive stimulus spending is going to exacerbate deficits. And anything that’s done to address deficits in the short-term is going to exacerbate unemployment”
4. “The biological clock and the career clock are in total conflict with each other.”
5. “I pick up the details that drive the organization insane. But sweating the details is more important than anything else”
6. “When I was president of the company, I said, ‘Okay, I can do this – piece of cake.’ Then when you are the CEO, the responsibilities multiply enormously because you worry about everything.”
7. “Most importantly, we want to create a company where every employee can bring their whole selves to work.”
8. “When I grew up there was no web, blogging or tweeting. In fact, where I grew up there was not even television! I met a lot of my friends in school and in college, and they are still my friends today.”
9. “Take a stand. Be known for your courage and confidence.”
10. “An important attribute of success is to be yourself. Never hide what makes you, you.”
Indeed! Indra Nooyi, is the most powerful women in the world and her quotes are the solid example of it.